Cheap USA holidays for 2021 and 2022 you can already book now including popular destinations like New York, Las Vegas, Orlando, Boston, Miami and more
Image: Matt Stroshane, photographer)
The USA is set to reopen its borders to Brits for the first time in 18 months. The country will be welcoming any fully vaccinated UK travellers from early November – meaning USA holidays are finally back on the cards.
Currently, the USA is on the UK’s amber list so you’ll need to take a pre-departure test before heading to the UK, and then a PCR test on day two. Adults who are not fully vaccinated will also need to self-isolate for 10 days and take a second PCR test on day eight.
From October 4 the amber list is being scrapped, with the US likely to be on the ‘rest of the world’ list instead. For fully vaccinated Brits, this means you’ll only need a lateral flow test on day two (the rule comes into force later in October).
There’s more good news for Brits as there are currently plenty of deals including popular destinations such as New York, Orlando, and Las Vegas.
We take a look at some of the deals you can already book now – happy holiday hunting!
Cheap New York holidays
Never been to the Big Apple? Our New York City guide is packed with tips on the best things to see and do.
Cheap Orlando holidays
- British Airways has holidays from £439pp as well as return flights from £297pp – book here.
- First Choice has packages from £542pp in early 2022 – book here.
- Virgin Holidays has deals in 2021 from £659pp – book here.
- Thomas Cook has 2022 holidays from £689pp – book here.
- Walt Disney World has heaps of special offers for its 50th anniversary including a 14-day ticket for the price of 7 – book here.
You can also find plenty of updates including what’s new in the theme parks in our Florida holidays page.
Cheap Las Vegas holidays
- LoveHolidays has deals from £457pp – book here.
- Virgin Holidays has deals from £565pp for 2022 – book here.
- TravelSupermarket found Vegas breaks from £568pp for November – book here.
- Lastminute.com has breaks in 2022 from £653pp – book here.
The USA has always been a hugely popular destination for Brits. In fact, commenting on the news of the travel ban being lifted an ABTA spokesperson said that it is “by far our most popular long haul destination and in a normal year attracts almost five million visitors from the UK”.
They explained: “The news that double vaccinated travellers will be allowed to travel to the US from the UK from November is great news for holidaymakers, business travellers and those who have been separated from friends and family for so long.
“The USA is by far our most popular long haul destination and in a normal year attracts almost five million visitors from the UK. The announcement will come in time to allow people to, among other things, take the ever popular Christmas shopping trips to New York and is a very welcome boost for the winter sports market whose customers love the country’s high quality ski resorts.”
Sign up to the Mirror’s travel newsletter for more updates, news and deals direct to your inbox every week.