When Florida, the Sunshine State, is mentioned, people tend to think only about Disney World, forgetting about its incredible shore, beautiful weather, mesmerizing views, as well as fancy hotels and resorts. Many of the loveliest beaches in the Florida Keys are manmade and generally tied to a resort. While the Florida Keys aren’t recognized for miles of amazing white-sand beaches like other sections of Florida, such as those near Miami or Fort Lauderdale, they are famed for their breathtaking warm turquoise sea, bewitching technicolor sunsets, and relaxing island vibes. They’re also known for their unique beach resorts, which come in many forms and sizes. Here are the top 10 resorts with the best views in the Florida Keys.
10 Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, A Noble House Resort, Little Torch Key
This stylish 4-star resort’s new appearance keeps faithful to the resort’s original island luxurious feel while also adding some modern enhancements. This opulent all-inclusive resort is situated on a dazzling private island accessible only by seaplane or boat. The upscale boutique resort has only 30 magnificent bungalow rooms with beautiful thatched roofs and fancy personalized designs, such as outdoor copper tubs and ancestral carpets in some and crystal chandeliers in other outdoor showers.
- Location: 28500 Overseas Hwy, Little Torch Key, FL 33042, United States of America
- Cost: $3151 per night for 2 adults in a thatched-roof suite with a king bed
9 Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort, Marathon
Tranquility Bay Beach House Resort, one of the top couple resorts in the United States, is spread across 12 astonishing waterfront acres on Marathon Key. This attractive property consists of beautiful and tropical Victorian-style residences separated into wonderful two or three-bedroom suites with breathtaking sea views. Tourists will like the French doors on both levels, which open to large porches with stunning Gulf of Mexico sea landscapes. Guests may also enjoy a private beach with an eco-friendly barrier offshore that preserves this lovely shore in perfect condition.
- Location: 2600 Overseas Highway, Marathon, FL 33050, United States of America.
- Cost: $919 per night for 2 adults in a two-bedroom house with a water view.
8 Isla Bella Beach Resort, Marathon
This 4-star contemporary luxurious house is located on 24 beachfront acres and has its own splendid white-sand beach. Moreover, due to its creative design, all rooms and suites offer an astonishing view of the mesmerizing ocean from their furnished balconies. There are five swimming pools on-site, as well as a private marina where snorkeling expeditions and fishing cruises may be booked. Kayaks and bikes are also available for use by visitors.
- Location: 1 Knights Key Boulevard MM47, Marathon, FL 33050, United States of America.
- Cost per 1 night: $847 for up to 4 adults in a quadruple room.
7 Sunset Key Cottages – Key West
Sunset Key Cottages is a prominent Key West beach resort with a limited collection of rooms that caters to elite guests, offering elegant cottages and sophisticated facilities. This charming, unique resort is accessible by boat ferry from Key West 24 hours a day and offers a real island experience spread across 27 lush acres. The breathtaking panoramic views of the stunning cerulean waters are undoubtedly the main focus of tourists, but the jasmine-scented courtyards, vividly colored hibiscus, and frangipani all add to its attractiveness.
- Location: 245 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, United States of America.
- Cost: $2399 per night for 2 adults in a two-bedroom king oceanfront.
6 Hyatt Key West Resort and Spa, Key West
The Hyatt Key West has its bewitching manmade beach and is one of the rare places where guests can soak in the sand and sun while still being a short walk from the splendid streets of Old Town. Tourists may also enjoy a wide range of water activities, as well as exercise facilities and fantastic on-site eateries. Its rooms have an Asian flair, as well as balconies with fascinating views of the gulf. Guests are additionally spoiled with thoughtful details and amenities.
- Location: 601 Front Street, Downtown Key West, Key West, FL 33040, United States of America.
- Cost: $1000 per night for up to 4 adults in a double room – disability access.
5 Pier House Resort and Spa, Key West
The Pier House Resort and Spa provides a tranquil location. Guests can choose between charming, colorful rooms with a unique pool, beautiful garden, or glittering ocean view and one of the splendid high-end suites that extend straight over the turquoise sea, offering spectacular sunset views. The delightful courtyard is surrounded by soaring coconut trees and hibiscus blooms, and the sprawling complex includes an ancient Conch house.
- Location: One Duval Street, Downtown Key West, Key West, FL 33040, United States of America.
- Cost: $899 per night for 4 adults in a deluxe double room with a sea view.
4 Cheeca Lodge & Spa, Islamorada
Cheeca Lodge & Spa is one of the largest resorts in the Keys, sitting on 27 acres and offering bright and big rooms with lovely tropical designs and exceptionally large bathrooms. Guests will also be astonished by opulent details, such as soaking tubs that fill with a stream from the ceiling and the opportunity to soak up spectacular panoramas from the glass, floor-to-ceiling showers. On-site, there are many beachside restaurants, including a sushi bar, as well as one adults-only and two family pools.
- Location: 81801 Overseas Highway Mile Marker 82, Islamorada, FL 33036, United States of America.
- Cost: $971 per night for 4 adults in a lodge oceanfront double queen suite.
3 Lime Tree Bay Resort, Layton
As one of the top mid-range resorts in the Florida Keys, Lime Tree Bay Resort offers a splendid beachfront landscape amid palm-shaded sandy shoreline. Guests may grill up some food on the barbeque grills, go kayaking, and swim in one of the fabulous outdoor pools. There is a wide range of accommodation choices available, including exquisite rooms, most of which include a unique patio or balcony with enchanting sea views.
- Location: 68500 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, 33001, United States of America.
- Cost: $649 per night for 4 adults in a deluxe waterfront room with two queen beds.
2 Santa Maria Suites Resort, Key West
Santa Maria Suites Resort features a secluded garden surrounded by magnificent private terraces, balconies, and exquisite two-bedroom rooms. Guests will be able to relax in a comfortable lounger by the splendid pool, surrounded by scented native wildflowers, beautiful exotic trees, lush and colorful tropical flora. At the beach, they will be received by courteous personnel who are eager to make tourists comfortable as much as possible by providing luxurious chairs, soft towels, and other fancy amenities.
- Location: 1401 Simonton Street, Downtown Key West, Key West, FL 33040, United States of America.
- Cost: $814 per night for 5 adults in a two-bedroom villa with a garden view
1 Amara Cay Resort, Islamorada
Amara Cay Resort in Islamorada is a high-quality 3-star resort on a beautiful private beach with thatched cottages, hammocks, and sun loungers. There are 110 amazing rooms and suites with contemporary design and equipped balconies overlooking the marvelous sea. Water-based sports are available, ranging from kayaking to scuba diving and stand-up paddleboarding. Moreover, it is a pet-friendly resort that also includes a pool, gym, hot tub, and an Italian restaurant remarkable for its mouth drooling porterhouse steak.
- Location: 80001 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036, United States.
- Cost: $2399 per night for 2 adults in a two-bedroom king oceanfront.
If You’re In The Keys, Visit Florida’s Dolphin Research Center
About The Author